Friday, August 20, 2010

Wk 3 Publishing/Leadership project part 1 of 3: So many options...

I have decided to write an article for my publishing and leadership project in my MAC class. There are not many articles out there about school consolidation, so I think it would  be best for me to add to the small collection of knowledge on the Internet. At this point I have just started to look through my options when it comes to submitting my paper.

As I look through the sample list that Professor Joe posted on FSO, I am leaning towards Edutopia. All the other journals listed are technology related, and I would like to focus more on the effects of school consolidation than on the Ning site I created to discuss these issues. I am hoping that I can look into submitting some more before making my final decision. There are a lot of options out there, and I just want to find the right fit for my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment