Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wk 4 Choice, Publishing/Leadership Project Part 2 of 3: Decisions, Decisions...

After a lot of thought and consideration about my publishing/leadership project, I have narrowed it down to Edutopia, TechTrends, and the Research Papers in Education Journal by Taylor & Francis. I would love to publish my paper with one of these 3 options.

The first two I found through Professor Joe's list, and the last one I found by doing an online search myself. I am currently researching all three options in order to find the place that fits my needs most effectively. I've gone back and forth with some of the pros and cons of each option, and need to narrow it down to two before making my final decision! I have never done anything like this before - so the task is a little daunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment